Are Splashbacks necessary for your Kitchen?
10 months ago admin Comments Off on Are Splashbacks necessary for your Kitchen?
If you have the same question in your mind and could not find an answer then in this article you would certainly gain some knowledge about the extraordinary advantages of installing colourful and amazing splashback sin kitchen, you would also be able to choose the best one for yourself till you end up reading this whole article.
The only thing that would cause a little is choosing the right type of splashbaks for your kitchen and The Plastic People came up with some useful information that would assist you choose the best splashbacks for your house resulting in beautiful kitchens.
Different Splashbacks and their characteristics:
- It’s a simple material to wipe clean — water and a gentle soap product usually does the trick.
- It’s stain resistant.
- In can be fitted in a way that will cause no conspicuous seams between the splashback and worktop.
- Digital images can be printed onto the surface to make your kitchen truly unique.
- It’s a tough and hardwearing material.
- It’s heat resistant.
- It can be easily matched with the material used for a sink and a kitchen work surface.
Glass & mirrored splashbacks
- It looks great, especially in kitchens with a modern theme.
- It’s non-porous qualities make it an anti-bacterial material.
- It’s easy to clean — a dry cloth and either a window or glass cleaner should be more than sufficient.
- Opt for toughened glass and the material will be able to withstand temperatures up to 400°C.
- The translucent characteristic of glass gives the impression of more space in your kitchen.
- The translucency of glass also means you can fit additional features behind the splashback — further lighting for your kitchen, for example.
- It’s safe and durable thanks to the material’s tough design.
- It’s highly durable.
- It doesn’t require any sealing when installed.
- It’s simple to clean — water and some detergent should do the trick.
- You can choose from a wide variety of colours and designs.
Stainless steel splashbacks
- It can give a kitchen an industrial or rustic vibe.
- It reflects light — particularly great if you have a small kitchen.
- It’s highly practical.
- It doesn’t require any sealing.
- Cleaning the material is easy — just use detergent, water and a soft cloth.
- There’s plenty of choice — granite, limestone, marble and sandstone are just a few popular examples of stone splashbacks.
- Choose real marble and the material’s incredibly porous characteristic will mean it will absorb grease.
- It’s hard-wearing.
- It ages well, so long as you treat the material with a sealant to make it impermeable.
- It’s simple to keep clean — warm water and a non-abrasive household soap should be all that’s
- The perfect choice when you’re going for a designer look in your kitchen.
- Warm water and a non-abrasive cleaner is all you need to clean the material, though it should be cared for regularly to protect against moisture.
- It’s easy to keep the material clean — simply wipe clean with some water and soap to relieve any worries about grouting.
- Fitting the splashbacks simply requires screwing or gluing them onto your kitchen wall.
- It’s cheaper to purchase than many other alternatives of splashbacks.
- You can choose from a wide variety of colours.
- It’s exceptionally tough and also virtually impact resistant.
- It’s extremely light in weight, so can be easily fitted to most kitchen wall surfaces.
- You have plenty of designs to choose from, including mosaics and full porcelain slab tiles.
- It’s available in a wide variety of colours.
- It can be cut to size — great when you have sockets and corners to contend with during installation.
- Cleaning it won’t take much — water and detergent should do the trick.